Header Ads

[GCTH] The End

Literally


25/7/13

1. Moonlight Village Return
Duration: 25/7/13 - 29/8/13


New Event Dungeon has been added into the game.
You can read the details Here

2. Pre - Saint
Duration: 25/7/13 - 1/8/13


Get free Lime Mission (Cash) when log-in at 3-6 p.m.

==================================

1/8/13

Grand Chase Thailand's Final Server Maintenance


Grand Chase Thailand will officially stop operating on August 29th, 2013.

This shall be the last maintenance of the server.

The updates are:

1. 7th Achemedia Dungeon - Cownat Collapse


2. Lime's 2nd Class - Saint


3. Talin's Strike Back


4. Farewell Promotion


All items get 90% discount. Free 10,000 VP Coupon everyday.

5. Unlimited Hero



==============

I... don't know what to say...

Four years...

Now it must come to an end.


I'm not good at expressing my feelings. So I'll just say this:

.
.
.


I love Grand Chase... from the bottom of my heart.

.
.
.

This shall be my last post here on this blog.

I'm glad that I can be a part of this community.

Thank you for everything.


VermilionVector

comments powered by Disqus