Header Ads

[SnailBlog] Late Updates, More Art, and Seraphee!

Muahahaahahahaha
~Welcome back to Snail's blog~
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween because I didn't! There was a hurricane and I lost internet and TV! My official Halloween is on Monday!


This week I'm interviewing another new admin Seraphee~

What is your in game name on Grand Chase?
IGN: Seraphee

Who is your main character(s)?
Arme and Rin

Where are you from, and what versions of Grand Chase do you play?
I'm from the Phillipenes, and I play GCPH

What do you do for AdventZ?
I'm responsible for the posting and translating stories.

What is your favorite season of Grand Chase?
Season 3


Featured Fan Art





- Credit goes to: Lime Serenity (Facebook)

Credits to their respected owners.






Now, since most of us got all of the 4th Skills, lets make a list of which skills you have... Post yours below!

Elesis:
Lire:
Arme:
Ryan:
Lass:
Ronan:
Amy:
Jin:
Sieghart:
Mari:
Dio:
Zero:
Ley:
Luxus:
Rin:


My list

Elesis: Lance Of Spirit, Genocide
Lire: Catastrophe
Arme: The End
Ryan: Purify Storm
Lass: Shadow Vanish
Ronan: Tempest Blade
Amy: Empress Waltz
Jin: Total Smash
Sieghart: Power Liberation
Mari: Ultimate Weapon, Absolute Power, Core Break
Dio: Innocent Fear
Zero: Zero Domain
Ley: On Target
Luxus: I didn't even start on him yet :C
Rin: Unstoppable Force



That's it for this week! Remember to send me some stuff at Snail.AdventZ@Gmail.com



My question for this week:
~What were you for Halloween~

Put your responses below, and don't forget to email me!!! See you next week c;


~Snail, Community Manager of AdventZ~

comments powered by Disqus