Header Ads

[SnailBlog] Interviews, Art, and More! #1

Hello, my readers. This is Snail (well, that was fairly obvious) and welcome to my blog I will be doing this around the same time every week! First things first, lets get to our interview~

This interview is for the new admin Shackles of AdventZ!

Q: What is your in game name on Grand Chase?

A: isoulShakles

Q: Who is your main character in the game?
A: Luxus and Asin.

Q: Where are you from, and what versions of Grand Chase do you play?
A:  Philippines, I only play GCPH

Q: What do you do for AdventZ?
A: My job at AdventZ is being an author and writing trivia.

Q: What is your favorite season of Grand Chase?A: I personally like Season 2, and Rebirth.

Q: How do you feel about KGC's dungeon balance?
A: It's okay!

Give a hand to shackles! I will be interviewing Seraphee next week!


Unfortunately, nobody sent me art! So I found my own!
Will the creators of these please step forward!

Please send me Grand Chase related stuff at Snail.AdventZ@Gmail.com!
 - This Adorable Lass is eating some ice cream! Awh!


 - Jin Snuggling with his favorite pet Kerby!

 - A life-like Polaris! All I can say is WOW!

Credits to their Super-Owners

Last but not least, I have a theory after seeing these photos:



I have a theory that Berkas, is Lass and Luxus' father.

Think about it. Lass was part of the nightmare circus show because of the scales on his face.  

What do you think?

Have a nice day! I'll see you all next week!

There is a secret link on the second line of this statement, find it, and click it!

Have a great week!

~Snail, community manager of AdventZ~




comments powered by Disqus