Header Ads

[GCStories] The Search for harpe's Soul in the Express Train to Hell


Part 1


So Grand Chase's fight with astaroth ends up with one of ronan's friends getting hurt. but the winds of change dragged an old friend of Astaroth Bardinar came to Betray him and casted a Dimensional Rift that leads to the Monster Train Express to the Underworld





Ah..., ah... , grr........


- Ughh!...










Hah!...





- Hmmm... so you worms are still alive!?. Why Have you come here? so that you can report something to your leaders?. I think that wont be necessary anymore...









- Ughh!!... you!!...


- I thought your Leaders in the Kanavan Knights and the Violet magician's Guild are better than you. but they Disappointed me, 
So I spared noone.....Imagine that? i wiped them all off with just
one single spell?


- The violet... Magicians?.... Ughh!! Why? Why did you have to Attack them?!



- No, no.... You wouldn't consider that as an Attack, Its more of like Crushing insects. I just wanted to test my Power, with my new 
Soul Stone's Power, Im Much closer to having the power of the God.



- the Soul Stone?... Ughh!! (But without Mari... The power of the Soul Stone is not Stable... or not?)


- You Killed for the Soul Stone?.. You disgusting, Arrogant Fool! People's Lives are not yours to take as you please!.







- You're just bothering me... I will not entertain you further... Your time has come Grand Chase!













- Everybody! Run!!...Ah Master!


Astaroth!!! Ill Kill you for what you did!


- I said RUN!




ARGGGH!!! Ahhh!!


...!!

- Oh! You wanted to portect him even if it costs your life? I think Ill give you rewards for your loyalty!


- Sorry, I cannot stay until the end. Please,.... Go on without me.



- Young master........


- Oh! harpe!! no....





Kuk !!


Harpe... Harpe... Nããããããoooo!! Harpe!!





- Dont worry... Youll Join him soon. Its the End Grand Chase! You              can grieve to each other later, at the Underworld!









- Ughh!!! Ahhh!!... Its a gravitational Magic! i Cannot move! Ahhh!






- Die then! Like the Insects you really are!.







- Excuse me... May I interrupt? Long time no see Bardinar old friend






















- well, well, well... what do we have here? Kaxias? i think you're already old enough to evaluate some things.... Why did you come here from the underworld






- I will not be delayed any more further! You came for Grand Chase? Why... to save them... to betray me?! Ha!. vanessa also Betrayed me. What hope do you see in this weaklings!. very well Then! DIE WITH THEM!


- All of you Get ready! My Power will not hold his power for so long!






- The Way things are He can easily kill you! I will create a Dimensional rift here. Come on Hurry!




- Ugh! Elf! What do you have in mind?


- Harpe.... He was, and will be a great help to you... You can still save him. The dimensional rift will take you to the Express train to the Underworld, which carries Spirits of the dead.


- Eh!... No more Questions!... just Go! Save him before the Train reaches underworld






- Dimensional Rift!? Wait! (KazeAaze Talked about this.... it's where my father is... How does this guy manages to create something like this?)







- Come on! Everyone! Let's Trust him this time. Elesis hurry Up!





- Kaxias!.... You carry the Claire Biblee of Revelation/ This is nonsense! You then decided to fight me? I Have once said and repeated it over and over: I have seen the Claire Bible and it has nothing to add to this world... Youll DIE!





Ungh !






To be Continued~
comments powered by Disqus