Header Ads

[27/03/12] Patch Notes~ ♪

Hello everyone~!

Le Loading Screen
Le Wild Rexion Appears!
Hi everyone~!
 It's me, Yeul,  and I will bring you the latest patch details for today's maintenance~

This week's events are the following~
New Map: Arallu
New Necklace Interface
Limited Sale of Ancient Potions
Rank Reset Card Release
April Fool's and Easter Day Event
Rainbow Event (March 30~April 1)

And additional events~
Beat the GM Event

Dark Rexion Redux








Limited Release of the Spell Book [100 pcs]













Madeline VIP






30%  Cash Bonus


Removed Events
Twinky Gacha
Leaf Necklace Reinforce Event

---
I lol'd at the changing of voice of the characters~ First I thought it was a glitch, but then I forgot it is really a part of the event~. 
That's all for now folks!




comments powered by Disqus