Header Ads

Staff and AuthorZ

These are AdventZ' Pride and Glory.. give it up for AdventZ' AuthorZ... they are the ones bringing you the most Advanced Updates and infos you all need so lets give them a hand!







CharmSprite - "The MasterMind"
"Any actions that you will perform, think about it for a second. May God Smile at you"
I am also called as xXxFuryxXx in Grand Chase, MoonSprite in Dragon Nest and CharmSprite in Blade and Soul.. but I want most to use the CharmSprite name...


Htssah - "The Fun an Peppy Gamer"
Htssah
My real name is Nick, My NAGC name is Infernon but likely going to changed soon. Also my BGC account name is Insidious. Please add me because it gets very lonely there sometimes. :3 I'm a very active player I'm also active on the NAGC forums which I encourage you go there to meet a lot more community! I'm a fun and peppy person overall just don't tend to get on my bad side often but I usually take things lightly :)
I hope me being a new author changes outcomes into a better view wile I'm here!
















Have what it takes to be one of us?.... You can apply at the link below
I Want to Apply

comments powered by Disqus